A nubuck-and-mesh combination upper creates an attractive and durable mid-height hiking shoe.
Form meets function with this modern hiking shoe by Vasque. The Mantra 2.0 gives you stability-providing midsoles, quality Vibram Nuasi outsoles, and durable nubuck and mesh uppers. The Mantra's Perpetuum last creates a comfort fit that makes it highly suitable for long-distance hikes. Available with or without a Gore-Tex liner, it's ready for walks in the park or walks into the wild.
At a Glance• Quality Vibram Nuasi outsole for durability
• Perpetuum last creates comfort fit for long distances
• Gore-Tex version available for all-weather hiking
• Weighs 2 pounds, 5 ounces (1,054g)
Vasque is committed to making functional, innovative, and aesthetic footwear that performs to the highest standards. Founded by recreation enthusiast William D. Sweasy in 1965, Vasque has been producing high-quality mountaineering and hiking boots for over forty years. From the original Voyageur boot to today's technically innovative and stylish designs, the Vasque trail continues today, breaking new ground toward what's next.
What's in the Box
Vasque Men's Mantra 2.0 GTX Hiking Shoes.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex technology
- Dual-density molded PU footbed
- Molded EVA foam midsole
- Vibram Nuasi rubber compound
- A nubuck-and-mesh combination upper creates an attractive and durable mid-height hiking shoe.