An affordable pack with features usually seen only in higher-priced packs. Side mesh pockets hold water bottle snugly or provide access to snacks. Front mesh pocket and bungee storage for stashing shoes, jacket, sunscreen or map. Top bungee for rope or sleeping pad. Zippered pockets on each side. Internal and external hood pockets. Keep a water bladder cool in a padded pocket inside main compartment, with tube bungees both left and right to accommodate personal preference. Bladder not included.
Sleeping bag compartment with front zipper access. Or hang sleeping bag on front of the pack with attached compression straps.
With zip pockets, gear loops and straps all over the pack, you can hang, tie or tuck away all the gear you need for a 1-3 day trip. For longer trips, check out TETON Sports Explorer4000 or Fox5200.
- Compact internal frame backpack with capacity of 3,400 cubic inches or 55 liters
- Contoured, adjustable, padded shoulder straps
- Multi-position torso adjustment fits wide range of body sizes
- Thick mesh lumbar pad for comfort and airflow against your back
- Padded waist belt with wide, locking, hip straps Large side zippered pockets with weather-guard zippers
- Weighs only 4.5 pounds; Limited Lifetime Warranty