Updated with sleek athletic design details the X Ultra Mid 2 GTX provides stability mid height support and the year round climate control of Gore Tex. The advanced chassis system provides stability, foot control and protection. It includes an EVA midsole for active comfort and less fatigue, with a TPU chassis in the middle and a rubber outsole for protection and precision. Gore Tex is the ultimate in climate comfort management, proving protection from wet environments and conditions without compromising flexibility, comfort and breathability. Contagrip is a mix of compound density and lug geometry to ensure grip durability and less weight; all optimised for fantastic traction on any surface. OrthoLite, an advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of benefits unmatched by any other insole manufacturer.
- Lace-up hiking shoe with textile lining featuring diagonal logo at side heel and GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane for waterproof protection
- Gusseted Tongue for debris protection
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Sensifit system to cradle foot for precise and secure fit
- ContraGrip outsole for traction