The Eclipse GTX provide great heel stability, cushioning and support making this boot ideal for continuous days of hiking. An ideal shoe for fast hikers for 1-3 day hikes. The Eclipse GTX Walking Boot is built for women from the ground up. The fit comes from an asymmetrical support structure to combat pronation, whilst a sensiflex insert accommodates the natural expansion in the forefoot that is common in women, and a wrapping tongue that stays in place. With a GORE-TEX construction, feet stay dry from the outside as well as from the inside. Without compromising great breathability, an abrasion-resistant lining allows excellent air flow and quick drying properties. Not only that, these walking boots are highly supportive and have great stability through the heel foam. A material bridge connects the tongue to the upper eliminating debris into the shoe for added comfort and protection whilst protective material around the outside of the shoe acts as a mud guard. A protective heel cap and toe cap provide stability and additional protection. The Eclipse features a non-marking contragrip which delivers optimal traction on a variety of surfaces. A grippy new lug pattern gives security in all conditions and surfaces. And with GORE-TEX® weather protection, it is ready for year round action.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear - Waterproof membrane provides protection when walking on wet and muddy terrain.
- Waterproof Bootie Construction - Allows a longer wear and excellent durability.
- Low Height - Allows a good range of movement .
- Asymmetrical SensiflexTM - Enables shoe to accommodate a greater range of foot shapes with a precise, comfortable fit.
- Abrasive Resistance Lining - Allows excellent breathability and is quick drying.