While the all leather upper of the Oboz Bridger gives a nod to classic hikes of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar, a lightweight TPU forefort plate that preserver the shoe's integrity: BDry waterproofing metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Oboz Bridger's leather goodness come with practically no brake-in time.
- Waterproof hiking boot with lace-up vamp featuring logo callouts on tongue, collar, and toe
- BDRY waterproof membrane
- Nylon shank for stability and midfoot rigidity
- Molded rubber toe cap and heel counter for protection
- Dual-density EVA foam midsole
- Rubber outsole with multi-directional lugs for traction