Magellan Triton 2000 Handheld Navigation System
- 2.7" (6.9 cm) full-color display and the world's first handheld GPS touch-screen interface allow customers to interact directly with maps and menus.
- Capture the Moment: Integrated 2 megapixel camera for attaching photos to geographic locations when in the field
- Triton 2000 customers can view photos and listen to MP3 files and audio books at night via an embedded headphone jack
- A simple-to-use, 3-axis electronic compass delivers stationary heading and bearing at any altitude without having to be horizontal to the ground.
- Weather Predictions: An embedded barometer allows customers to track pressure and altitude changes