Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water. Montana 600 features a bold 4 in. color touchscreen dual orientation display and supports multiple mapping options like BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K. Montana has key features for the outdoors such as a 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter. Buy the auto mount and a City Navigator NT map and it'll give you spoken turn-by-turn driving directions. It's big. It's versatile. It's tough. It earned the name Montana.
- 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter
- Bright 4" sunlight readable touchscreen color display
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Its easy-to-use interface means you'll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.
- Both durable and waterproof, Montana 600 is built to withstand the elements.