Outdoor navigation meets touchscreen simplicity in Dakota 10. This rugged, palm-sized navigator boasts touchscreen navigation, high-sensitivity GPS with HotFix satellite prediction, and a worldwide basemap in one affordable, power-packed punch.
Touchscreen navigation, high-sensitivity GPS with HotFix satellite prediction, and a worldwide basemap. Click to enlarge.
(Click on image below to change view.)
2.6-inch touchscreen with easy-to-use interface.
Touchscreen navigation for the great outdoors.
Touch and Go
Dakota 10 makes outdoor navigation effortless with a tough, sunlight-readable, 2.6 inch color touchscreen display. The interface is easy to use, so you'll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information. Both durable and waterproof, Dakota 10 is built to withstand the elements: bumps, dust, dirt and water are no match for this rugged navigator.
Get into paperless geocaching with Dakota 10 by quickly downloading up to 2,000 caches, with information such as location, terrain, difficulty, hints and description--no more paper print outs and manually entered coordinates.
Explore the Terrain
Dakota 10 comes with built-in worldwide basemap, so you can navigate anywhere with ease. Adding more maps is easy with Garmin's wide array of detailed topographic, marine and road maps, which can be loaded to internal memory.
What's in the Box
Dakota 10, Lanyard, USB cable, Owner's manual on disk, Quick start manual
- High-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- 2.6 inch transflective color TFT touchscreen
- 20 hour battery life
- Rugged waterproof case (IPX7)
- USB interface; RoHS version available
- Sunlight-readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS with HotFix satellite prediction
- Built to withstand the elements: bumps, dust, dirt and water
- Preloaded with a worldwide basemap plus has 850 MB of free internal memory for map transfers
- One-year limited warranty