Big Agnes added Primaloft eco to its inflatable Air Core pad to create the Insulated Air Core Rectangular Pad. By using Primaloft eco synthetic insulation, Big Agnes kept a few plastic bottles out of the landfill. The inflatable design on the Insulated Air Core means you get an ultra-cush 2.5-inch-thick sleeping pad that helps you stay toasty on chilly nights and yet rolls down to fit compactly in your pack. This pad complements any of Big Agnes' cold-weather bags.
Turn your campsite from Spartan to snug with the Air Core sleeping pad from Big Agnes. The Air Core--which virtually guarantees a comfortable night sleep even on knotted terrain--is built to last, with tough 70D nylon top and bottom panels and a sturdy I-beam construction that eliminates welded seams.
The Air Core includes a non-breakable brass valve and an EZ-Flate mouthpiece.
The pad, which also includes an internal polyurethane coating, is rated to 35 degrees F and comes in five sizes.
- Small: 20 by 48 by 2.5 inches, weighs 16 ounces
- Medium: 20 by 72 by 2.5 inches, weighs 22 ounces
- Long: 20 by 78 by 2.5 inches, weighs 25 ounces
- Medium mummy: 20 by 72 by 2.5 inches, weighs 19 ounces
- Long mummy: 20 by 78 by 2.5 inches, weighs 22 ounces
About Big Agnes
Big Agnes is either a rocky peak in the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness Area outside of Colorado's Steamboat Springs, a laid-back mountain-town mama, or dependable backcountry gear, depending on whom you ask. The Big Agnes founders think it represents a little bit of each and everything in between. The folks at Big Agnes have spent a lot of time in the Colorado backcountry, giving them a deep appreciation of local history, places, peaks, and rivers. From the Cross Mountain, named after a Yampa River canyon known for classic Class IV/V whitewater, to the Encampment, one of the country's most scenic wilderness river runs, to more obvious choices like the Divide Series, the company names its products after some of the most fascinating landmarks in the region. The spring runoff near Steamboat is also pretty spectacular, so Big Agnes included a few favorite creeks to its name directory, including Sarvis, Deep, Mad, and Lost Dog. The fun product names complement a full catalog of well-constructed outdoor products, which include sleeping bags, tents, pads, duffels, and camping accessories.
- Inflatable sleeping pad with sturdy I-beam construction
- Minimizes cold spots while providing consistent airflow and stability
- Plastic-coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece and non-breakable brass valve
- Repair kit located inside stuff sack; internal polyurethane coating
- Rated to 35 degrees F; comes in 5 sizes in dark red color