There are many types of Coleman sleeping bags in the market. If you are looking for one, we will give you details of several models so you can choose the best.
Coleman sleeping bags give you the feeling of your being in your own bed far away from home. If you are looking to buy a sleeping bags are a few things you need to check out. One thing is the temperature rating. This will help you know if the ultralight sleeping bag will give you warmth according to where you are at. The sizes shapes and weight will also be important since you need one that fits you well and can fit in your car. Here are some of the best sleeping bags.
If you want a backpacking sleeping bag that is user friendly with a material that feels good on the skin and easy on the washing, the word is Coleman Green Valley Sleeping Bag. It’s an incredible bag that doubles as a sleeping bag as well as bedspread.
- Has a roll control that ensures that you turn over comfortably
- Capable of making a large bag by enjoining two sleeping bags
- Ideal Coleman Range: 30 to 50 to up you keep you warm all night
- Pocket flashlight to light the sleeping bag
- Flannel inside layer
Thinking of heading to a campsite or cabin? Then, Coleman Brazos Cold- Weather backpacking sleeping bag is what you need. It is a 20 degree rectangle shaped sleeping bag with polyester coating which makes it easier to clean and take care of.
- Rolling control for easier rotating while sleeping
- Coleman range: 20-40 degrees
- Velcro pocket in the sleeping bag
- Fangled tying system
- Two can make a larger sleeping bag
The ideal backpacking sleeping bag for 40-60 degrees is the Coleman Trinidad weather sleeping bag. It provides comfort warmth and safety to the user. Camping can never go wrong with it.
- Great polyester coating
- Thermo lock that insulates the bag against loss of heat across the fasteners
- Has the No Snag patented fastener that ensures the zipper does not snag the sleeping bag
- Thermo Tech Insulation Mechanism
- Have extra zippers for ease rolling of sleeping bag
For an affordable sag with sleeping bag with double batteries and comforter material that keeps cold at a bay. It has all great features that ensure your comfort while enjoying campsite moments.
- Keeps one warm at 0 degrees
- Shaped Head covering that makes the head warm the throughout
- Two-way Zipper for great aeration
- 6feet 2 inches for tall persons
- Strong polyester and diamond to prevent wear and tear
Enjoy your time in the campsite and cabin without worrying about the -5F (-20.5556degrees Celsius) with the Coleman Big Game Big and Small Sleeping Bag. Take pleasure of the great and comfy cotton and flannel inner lining of this ultralight sleeping bag.
- Protects upto -5F
- Capable of holding upto 6 feet 5 inch
- Comfortable cotton lining and 10 oz canvas shell
- Huge sleeping bag 40 by 84 inches
Made of an exterior of polyester and filled with 100% cotton in the interior, this is one of the best ultralight sleeping bags in the market.
It is light, has a zip plow for the prevention of zip snagging thus making its usage easier. The insulation will not shift, thanks to the fiber lock feature. It is large and its temperature rating is between 30 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Nothing says summer like a great hiking trip for the kids or for you. Coleman sleeping bags provide another version that fits your needs completely. This is the best, ultralight sleeping bag on sale.
- Has a three season sleeping bag that is best for chilly weather
- 33×75 inches and height of 11 inches
- Comfort Smart tech to ensure that warmth is spread all over the sleeping bag.
Having a great Coleman sleeping bags means you will sleep comfortably without worrying about the cold weather.
- 39×81 feet
- Coletherm insulation
- Zip Plow to reduce zip snag
- Covers to 30-50 degrees
- Roll Control to ensure swift rolling
Coleman sleeping bags are spacious. They are just what you need in the cold weather of up to 0-20 degrees.
- Temperature rating: 0-h20 degrees
- Can fit up to persons 6feet 6 inches tall
- Thermo lock mechanism reduces heat loss
- Two way zip with snag free zip
- Inside pockets for storage of keys and valuables while sleeping
Nothing says great Coleman sleeping bags than one with a soft cushion surrounding your head while you sleep.
- 33×75 feet and 5 feet 11 tall
- Head comfort cuff to act like your pillow
- Zip Plow to reduce snags
- Roll control for easy turn over
- Thermo lock to ensure the sleeping bag remains warm
After getting one of the best Coleman sleeping bags, you should always remember to maintain your bag. For one ensure that the sleeping bag is dry all the time to reduce growth of mildew. Take it out for aeration, store it well and clean it as per the specification.